Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Reaction score
I'm so stoked. I know today's going to be the day we stop being losers.

Get a life. You're only fooling the most simple minded on this board. You are a tool.

cowboys-chargers-prediction-1.png

cowboys-chargers-prediction-2.png

Blake

Reaction score
There are a lot of simple minded posters here unfortunately.

And Risen uses psychology-101 tricks to dupe them into giving him likes... knowing they have the memory of gold fish. I'm at a point of feeling sorry for the lad. He truly is a low-life.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Horrible.
Apparently not.
What is Tony Romo’s salary by year?
CBS in February extended its contract with Romo, reportedly offering him $17 million annually (per Andrew Marchand of the New York Post). Marchand later clarified his report, saying the deal is worth $17.5 annually — or $18 million when considering "all the perks." That deal is worth more, annually, than the entirety of his rookie contract at CBS: $10 million over three years.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You see, we invested so much in the offensive line and Zeke Elliott so that we're willing to run the ball as long as teams aren't defending it.

Actually Risen we are in the lower half of the league in O-line spending now....it is showing as that is not a strength for us anymore. Zeke well his contract is hard to explain but lets hope he stays as engaged as he was last week all year and I think he will do some good things for this offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.