Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually Risen we are in the lower half of the league in O-line spending now....it is showing as that is not a strength for us anymore. Zeke well his contract is hard to explain but lets hope he stays as engaged as he was last week all year and I think he will do some good things for this offense.

I highly doubt that that's the case with Tyron, Martin and Collins contracts. When you factor in Zeke Elliott no other team has invested so much in their run game.

And, hey, we're willing to use it just as long as teams back off and play the pass.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I highly doubt that that's the case with Tyron, Martin and Collins contracts. When you factor in Zeke Elliott no other team has invested so much in their run game.

And, hey, we're willing to use it just as long as teams back off and play the pass.

We were like 12th before they restructured one of them (honestly dont remeber who's) then went to like 18th..I was shocked we were only 12th to be honest.

Edit : it was 11th actually

glimmerman

Reaction score
We were like 12th before they restructured one of them (honestly dont remeber who's) then went to like 18th..I was shocked we were only 12th to be honest.

Edit : it was 11th actually
We got a great deal for Collins and unfortunately we lost fredbeard. I would rather have him and pay him.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We got a great deal for Collins and unfortunately we lost fredbeard. I would rather have him and pay him.

yeah that is proving out to be a huge hole...I was hopefull for Biadass but he is maybe half the player Fred was in his second year.

glimmerman

Reaction score
yeah that is proving out to be a huge hole...I was hopefull for Biadass but he is maybe half the player Fred was in his second year.
I know. We have to realize that Biadass is pretty good. Fredbeard was the best bro. Hands down the best in the NFL. We lost that so anything we got is gonna look lesser. Last week he was going against 2 of the best DT in the league.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I know. We have to realize that Biadass is pretty good. Fredbeard was the best bro. Hands down the best in the NFL. We lost that so anything we got is gonna look lesser. Last week he was going against 2 of the best DT in the league.

I agree and he will get better, still very young for a center...Fred was just a freak.

pitt33

Reaction score
Get a life. You're only fooling the most simple minded on this board. You are a tool.

cowboys-chargers-prediction-1.png

cowboys-chargers-prediction-2.png
Relax man

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Today is the real test with coaching and draft picks. Forget about all the injuries or bad luck this past two weeks, it’s all about the coaching changes on defense and the past two drafts coming together. Can Quinn prove his worth? What will we see in Anae? How about Cox? Maybe bring in Wright? What about the depth in Armstrong?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry coming on NFLN live in a few minutes, after commercials.
It is 11:28 AM CST now for a time reference for him being on.

Status
Not open for further replies.