Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Cowboys offense making Chiefs defense look like the 85 Bears. Going to be a lonnnnnnng day. Get ready for the embarrassment
We get into these offensive funk games. Gotta turn this around. First play seems to have set the tone. It would be a different game if Dak makes that throw.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Getting caught on scores of the early games. Another week with a lot of upsets.

Cydios

Reaction score
Everything about this game is against Dallas. Injuries, home field advantage.. etc.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Thankfully it's an AFC game in the standings. Those don't hurt as much if we lose.

JayFord

Reaction score
you know when you slater molasses on your thighs and try to run

thats what Dallas looks like

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'll say this! Dak don't show up today I'm off the bandwagon! You can't play good in a game like this what game can you! C'mon Dak and offense. Sick pf Smith being out every year also. As much as I love defense. I'm taking a tackle next year in the 1st and trading Smith!

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Whoever is opposite Parsons just needs to set the edge to get a free sack or play. Parsons will flush Mahomes back into the opposite end.

We are getting out-physical-ed right now. Need to try and establish the run, but I think KC is set on stopping the run.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So...looks like we don't have the excuse we didn't see this coming....now what McCarthy? One Atlanta thumping...and everyone was back on cruise control.

Status
Not open for further replies.