Not open for further replies.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Dak is about to get benched.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Oline shuffle working well early.
Yeah, and we got killed by Denver largely because the OL was so bad that game. This game if we don't pull it together, will be over by halftime. We HAVE to draft an offensive tackle early in the next draft.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is gonna be one of those games for Dak. We saw Romo have them to. If he throws a pick now then it’s either done or a thriller if a game. Lol. We looked out matched..

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I respect the enthusiasm my man. Hopefully it rubs off on me because I'm feeling really down right now lol.
Me too. It could end up being a long day, but I have seen crazier things. They may just be trying too hard. Cannot quit this early. No excuses.

Sydla

Reaction score
KC going to score 10-14 pts to end half and start half and probably put this game out of reach. Hate that decision from McCarthy.

So stupid.

I don't care how good people think he is, he's going to be a problem come January. He's going to make a couple boneheaded decisions that will cost them a big game.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hate when we just flat get out hustled. There’s no worse way to get beat. The Chiefs are playing with a ton of intensity

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
2 guys come free off Dak blind spot literally one to 2 seconds after the ball is snapped and Dak gets the blame lol. Zeke and Steele with the look out blocks.

Looks like Zeke was suppose to chip but with Steele not even coming out of his stance the End was already up field

Status
Not open for further replies.