Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys need a TD on this drive. If they don't get it, it's over.

And if some of you homers get all pissy at that analysis, LOL.

You guys kept telling yourselves Denver was winnable after 2 quarters of play. LOL.
100%. We have to give a counter punch here or we’ll be knocked out.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Offense better get it together, or we're getting blown out. I wish we had Gregory for this game. The defense needs another playmaker.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Kids I know we like to blame Dak for everything but with Gregory and the 100 million dollar tee shirt guy out this game is going to be tough.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think that is fair and it is one of the wins I am actually proud of. I wouldn’t put the Pats on the same tier as the Chiefs though and this was supposed to be a measuring stick game to see if we belong in the conversation with legitimate contenders.

Patriots have a better team than the Chiefs.

The Chiefs just have Mahomes.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Well at this point you're just praying to make it to halftime down by 8 or less. Looks like a miracle at this point.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Hey guys remember! We won the toss and kicked off! We can … oh wait. No we took it and went 3 and out

The play calling didn’t make a lick of sense either to take the ball to start the game. Should have started by running the ball and setting a tone. McCarthy just makes bone headed decisions.

mardwin

Reaction score
We knew the defense were going to have their hands full but the offense has to sustain a long TD drive.

we can't rely on Dak when the running game is not clicking. And KC is stuffing the box daring Dak to beat them. You don't do that against elite QBs.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
You know....this goes under the category of whining...

But it would be nice if Joe or Troy pointed out all the players not playing today for Dallas. Our entire DL. Tyron. Coop. Sometimes...it matters folks.

Whatever. Get these guys back and healthy and hopefully we get to play these guys again in the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.