Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Can’t beat yourself against the elite teams: drop pass, tackle that fails to move that cause a fumble, penalty in the red zone, blow coverages, bad tackling, I can go on and on. Got to play more clean or this game could get real ugly

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why not use the penalty on the kickoff return?
Because we can get it to the end zone without a penalty helping.
Might as well apply it to a scoring play, making it difficult to convert the extra point.
Didn't work, but I still think it was the right call.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Hey guys remember! We won the toss and kicked off! We can … oh wait. No we took it and went 3 and out
Exactly and that set the tone. The league knows our offense is prolific. The mere fact they forced a 3 and out juiced up the home crowd and their team.

starfan1

Reaction score
Dak looking up at the scoreboard all confident.

Give me a break. If you’re gonna make $40 million, THESE ARE THE GAMES YOU EARN IT. Throw a freaking accurate pass.
I agree if your making 40 million you should be able to play defense. I mean someone should

glimmerman

Reaction score
What a joke we are. The refs have to help us. We are a joke because our Defense can’t do anything. This game is over. We shot and missed the momentum.. No way we come back at this point. They even get the ball back in the second half. You had your chance. Is this how we play in big games..

freemanjc19

Reaction score
When this team gets back to the basics of running. This team will be better. They should be running the ball to play keep away. Not sure who came up with this game plan!

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
This team needs a lead to play well. Not feeling like things are gonna get any better in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.