Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's what literally every team in the league does in that situation. It's 6 defenders vs 3 blockers, you have to assume an NFL secondary makes the tackle. Three players missed him.

That's 100% on the players.

Oh I agree. I'm not blaming the coaches for that. That was just sloppy on the players fault. That whole defense. To play so well and to do that?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
It's what literally every team in the league does in that situation. It's 6 defenders vs 3 blockers, you have to assume an NFL secondary makes the tackle. Three players missed him.

It's like the players were waiting around for someone else to make the tackle.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Andy Reid @ halftime...

reid.jpg
**** Andy Reid. I'm so pissed

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

It was as if they were all waiting for someone else to tackle him. They certainly weren't all being blocked.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I literally can't believe what I just saw. Are you kidding me? I've never seen that in football not even college. These guys are paid to tackle, and play defense what the hell was that? You can't even blame the coach that's all the players. Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.