Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
that was a game changer. the cowboys won't be able to shake that one off.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
:lmao2: Having players back deep to cover a deep throw and still allowing that to happen. Only with the Cowboys Defense. :thumbdown:

TWOK11

Reaction score
I've seen this team do a lot of foolish things. That is probably the most foolish way to give up a TD i've ever seen. I can live with a lucky hail mary.........but that touchdown? If the Cowboys don't win this game.....credit that play.

It's what literally every team in the league does in that situation. It's 6 defenders vs 3 blockers, you have to assume an NFL secondary makes the tackle. Three players missed him.

That's 100% on the players.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
He’s worse than garbage. We’re playing with 10 people out there when he’s at Safety.

But that playcall from Marinelli is inexcusable.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
I haven't seen a peewee team come up with a worse defensive plan on that play, EVER. Brutal coaching and brutal effort, and while I thought the 15 yard call was iffy (it was dumb on Jones to keep holding on to guy, he didn't really throw him down) that is a stupid play that gave them a chance. I hate dumb players, I hate dumb coaches. Football intelligence is so under-rated!

seamus18

Reaction score
That's how you turn victory into defeat. Just brain dead on the last play of the half.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Marinelli can't make chicken salad out of chicken poop.

The game had passed him by.

Game well in control, and Marinelli decides to Marinelli the other team back into the game.

NO LEAD IS SAFE WITH THAT ASSHAT as DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.