Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeven

Reaction score
Dak is taking saks and behind the line passes where Mahomes is running for 4-9 yards.

Daillest88

Reaction score
So as negative as I am . This defense has showed who. D Dak Prescott and I can like the him as our Qb and Kellen Moore u need another year bruh

Reid1boys

Reaction score
our defense has played pretty well. too bad our offense has basically been non existent. We have a chance, but the offense better go get a TD on this possession. I hate to slam Dak or anyone else with missing so many. I wish our entire offense was present... then there would be no doubt about what is happening here. Thanks a lot Cooper.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Somehow the defense is going to get out of this game holding KC to something around 20 points. Have to give them credit for bouncing back after a horrendous 1st quarter.

GoldenR

Reaction score
One of the biggest games of his career and it has been a total disaster. do you want to play jeoprady for 500 to guess this answer???

SackMaster

Reaction score
I feel like I'm hoping against hope right now, but PLEASE offense, do SOMETHING.

The D has been playing better than you could have reasonably expected, and they just missed a FG.

If you want a dramatic win, now is the time to start. You can't wait any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.