Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
That rushed INT at the end of the first half is gonna kill them.

Take a timeout, slow down, take some time, maybe come away with at least a FG, and this team is driving for the lead now.

shabazz

Reaction score
Man, don't base your happiness on the Cowboys

Of course not. These players wouldn’t give a crap if your house burned down , wife left you for a drummer and your dog decided to change genders.....I wouldn’t let anything they do affect me in any way shape or form

It’s the star, not the players.

Cydios

Reaction score
Good field.. Still alive. Need receivers to get on their routes and get open.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'll ask again, does anyone REALLY trust Dak to play well 4 games in a row against playoff teams?

I don't.

You're entitled to your opinion.. But I should point out that many a QB has won the Super Bowl without playing well in all their playoff games.. See Brady last NFC championship or Mahomes in the Super Bowl against the Niners.. Sometimes it's okay to ask the other guys on the team to step up.

J817

Reaction score
With two top WRs down, a QB like Lamar Jackson would be very useful right now.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
It seems like many here missed the fact that all the teams Dallas is competing against for tops in the NFL lost today. Some were really bad losses. Get a grip people. The game isn't even over.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Damn can we just watch our defense play offense, really getting excited about another punt!!! Prove us wrong girly boys

Creeper

Reaction score
I just get the feeling the Cowboys are not going to get it in the end zone today. If they get a drive, they make a bad mistake and screw it up. They can't block Chris Jones, and the WRs can't beat one one one coverage. Maybe it is time to bring out that Cedrick Wilson pass play.

75boyz

Reaction score
Another opportunity for the offense. Defense did it's job again.
down 10 with 9 and a half minutes.

get a freakin td for gosh sakes, lol

GoldenR

Reaction score
I feel like I'm hoping against hope right now, but PLEASE offense, do SOMETHING.

The D has been playing better than you could have reasonably expected, and they just missed a FG.

If you want a dramatic win, now is the time to start. You can't wait any longer.
D has been great, good post.

Status
Not open for further replies.