Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
This is why you pay Dak 40 mill. He needs to put this on his back, regardless of who is or who is not out there. You don’t get 40 mill with limitations

Hadenough

Reaction score
Defense is doing their job! Dak needs to start throwing 10 yards down field instead of all these stupid screens that lose 2 yards.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
With the cowboys, losing is never out of the picture

Answer this question for me peoples...

When have the Cowboys lost two straight games this year?

I'll standby for an answer.

Seriously -- even if it takes an effort like they did in Minnesota down our starting QB -- they know how big the Raiders game is should they lose this one. They won't take it lightly. They'll be ready.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
You notice how just about every time the media predicts a shootout game, it almost never happens?

Grenic

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a group of “fans” whine so much. We are literally missing a quarter of our offense and 2 guys that account for 50 percent of our yardage. Yet Dak gets blamed. Lol. I wonder where that guy that said Noah brown was interchangeable with lamb is.
Dak does not make others better. He depends on them to make him better

Cydios

Reaction score
It seems like many here missed the fact that all the teams Dallas is competing against for tops in the NFL lost today. Some were really bad losses. Get a grip people. The game isn't even over.

Both Eagles and Washington won. losing, inches closer.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Time for the offense to wake up or they're gonna cost dallas their 2nd game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.