Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Again, the Defense without a few of their best players are doing their job.

At this point, if MM was fired, I go with DQ as the HC before I go with KM.

That was NOT the case a month ago, but one unit is performing well while missing starters, the other one, not so much.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
We need to start playing more Chuck n Duck instead of our normal game. Would be easier for Dak

JustChip

Reaction score
I can’t help but feel this game may be winnable if we can get a TD on this drive. I just don’t have confidence it’ll happen unless something flukey happens.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
I mentioned it earlier but I wasn’t joking. There is a very good chance we miss the playoffs. The Eagles have nobody left to play and they have legit wins lately. Last game of the year could be a win or go home situation again.
Eagles will lose 1 to Washington. Probably to giants too. If you stop them from running you win. Qb can’t. Throw.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Why are some of you calling Kansas City “Kansas” just call them KC lol…..I know, weird melt lol

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
O is playing exactly the same as they did against Denver drinking the gosh danged coolaid that they are this that and the other thing. D is not playing like they did last week, but this offense is different than Atlanta. Of course, K Moron is not doing us any favors. Until we stop counting on "wake up calls" and play with a sense of urgency (all coaching) we are not going to do much regardless of our record.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Your think the line is playing with enough to win?

Its the same line last game minus Williams which most around here said he sucked and McGovern was superior. Now the line is a excuse for them? Dak and KM have blown this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.