Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I mentioned it earlier but I wasn’t joking. There is a very good chance we miss the playoffs. The Eagles have nobody left to play and they have legit wins lately. Last game of the year could be a win or go home situation again.

there is not a good chance we miss, that is misinformation Jack would use to ban you from twitter

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Any QB who does not get time to throw will mess up. It messes with their rhythm. Happens to the best of them including Brady.

No one should need to have this explained to them.. The line is terrible today.. That usually leads to the QB and the running backs being terrible. This is hardly breaking news..

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I can't imagine a defense with parsons, Gregory and dlaw in the front 7. Going to be tough to deal with.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
If we don't go no huddle or move Dak around this drive, then I give up.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We need the wind in the 4th quarter, but it would be nice if we could get a TD right now.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This team just can’t do it.. Dak will maybe make a score here but we won’t sniff a win today.. This team just can’t do it.. I will eat crow easily and eat it raw. But don’t think I will..

Status
Not open for further replies.