Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Calling it “playcalling” when it’s clearly an absolute lack of execution is the most astute way I know to judge people’s opinions. Dak is mailing in another one and people are blaming Kellen. They keep showing replays with guys open all over the place and Dak holding the ball/making a poor throw. But yeah, playcalling…
You nailed it!!!!

Hayseed

Reaction score
I NEVER do this but......If they throw the &^%%(% ball one more *&^$*$&)( time behind the line of scrimmage Im gonna throw a &$%^#^ brick right thru the $^(**&%(^ TV! !!

Elusiv1

Reaction score
The McGovern experiment is over for me they look worse without Connor Williams at guard sad to say..McGovern ain't it neither is Williams we need to draft a Guard in the draft.

zeke21

Reaction score
1 false start and drive is over..

Dak is never going to be the guy.. today isn't all on him and yep we are missing some pieces.. but Dak has been consistently bad against good teams because he is just not that good.

Can't believe we are only 10 behind.. well done to the D today.. one of their best games all season.. shame it won't lead to a win.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Dak can’t play without Tyron Smith. This has been proven throughout his career. Almost every game he’s played without Smith he’s looked shook out there and plays awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.