Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

snadler

Reaction score
Guess there is a book on how to stop this offense, and now without a starting receiver this offense is making below average defenses look pretty good

Creeper

Reaction score
What an awful series. 1st down penalty. 1st down run for 4 yards. 2nd down pass behind the line for minus 2 yards. Then sack.

KC lines everyone up on the LOS on 3rd down and no 1 receiver could break free. All short routes.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Well if were going to blame all the injuries were in for a 2 to 3 game slide find are selves chasing the Eagles before end of season

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
the chefs are doing exactly what Denver did. Man coverage and just rushing the passer. Its a good formula when we can't block anything basically

ghst187

Reaction score
Aaron lit it up and Dak doesn’t belong in the same sentence with Rodgers

he had all of his starters playing…and lost.
I’m no apologist…but have you been watching this game?
Seriously man where is he supposed to throw it? Not like he has time either. KCs D has our number today.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Calling it “playcalling” when it’s clearly an absolute lack of execution is the most astute way I know to judge people’s opinions. Dak is mailing in another one and people are blaming Kellen. They keep showing replays with guys open all over the place and Dak holding the ball/making a poor throw. But yeah, playcalling…
True. But that Wilson play where he loops around and gets a fwd pads after 4 seconds 5 yes behind the los was garbage

As is any elliott play

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You ADJUST your playcalling, it'd not rocket science, kellen is FAILING

What play do you call when your Oline cant block. Maybe you should be the coach.

Guys like you dont understand the game.

His plays are failing mostly. I can agree on that. Nothing to do with Moore, however.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
What's with that stupid play throwing the ball to Wilson 7 yards behind the LOS and losing yards every time. Oh well, keep calling that same play KM, maybe it'll work sometime today, but I doubt it.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Why are we refusing to run the ball when we get close to the red zone? What is Moore afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.