Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
So much for the refs trying to keep games close.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Can’t even score a td Jesus Christ way to ruin my freaking weekend. Horse crap gameplan

noletime95

Reaction score
he had all of his starters playing…and lost.
I’m no apologist…but have you been watching this game?
Seriously man where is he supposed to throw it? Not like he has time either. KCs D has our number today.
Hit Gallup on the first play, don’t under throw Lamb, get picked and get him concussed. Don’t throw behind Brown. Don’t check down automatically. If you don’t like the play change it. In general don’t suck

ghst187

Reaction score
a playoff caliber team has our number? no way

yeah no kidding. The same one that’s been to the last two SBs and is starting to peak.
And theyre at home which is a tough environment. And we are missing our two top WRs and all pro LT…
How dare we aren’t winning by 20!

Syron

Reaction score
These are the games I miss Romo. I feel like he never just **** the bed for 4 quarters very often. When Dak is off he is basically off for the entire game. With Romo I always felt like he was still gonna make a big play in games like this. Oh well. Hopefully Dak doesn't bring his **** the bed type play Thursday.
Yes he did. But I also felt like with Romo, no lead was safe. The gunslinger in him could go both ways. He sure was fun to watch though.

slick325

Reaction score
This game is toast folks. Gotta hope the Raiders don't watch the rest of the AFC West tape on how to play this offense. The Chargers, Broncos and Chiefs have all had success.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This team is what everyone said it was and we didn’t listen. A Hollywood dream team who looks good on paper and can never show up. Getting beat down by the Chiefs defense. What a joke.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The only reasons I'm not more upset about this is 1 I thought we might lose this and 2 my suit is coming soon which I waited years to receive.

Silverstar

Reaction score
The OL has not been the same ever since Frederick left.

Injuries, penalties, game day patchwork, shuffling, udfa's starting...probably shouldn't be surprised with these kind of results.

Status
Not open for further replies.