Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
With the cowboys, losing is never out of the picture

Yeah people saying we won’t lose are just the guys that have said every offseason this is the year we win a SB.

They are delusional. This team very well could lose to Oakland on Thursday.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Oh bull**** that was NOT after the play was over.. These refs need to be investigated.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
These are the games I miss Romo. I feel like he never just **** the bed for 4 quarters very often. When Dak is off he is basically off for the entire game. With Romo I always felt like he was still gonna make a big play in games like this. Oh well. Hopefully Dak doesn't bring his **** the bed type play Thursday.

Remember when Romo threw three second-half picks and blew a 27-3 lead against the lowly Lions.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
1 false start and drive is over..

Dak is never going to be the guy.. today isn't all on him and yep we are missing some pieces.. but Dak has been consistently bad against good teams because he is just not that good.

Can't believe we are only 10 behind.. well done to the D today.. one of their best games all season.. shame it won't lead to a win.
Your bit on Dak is off the rails stupid.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I'm too pissed to give a ****. I won't have a good thanksgiving if we don't come back and win.
We aren't winning. And I bet we lose Thanksgiving too. Cooper will be out again and there's a good chance lamb will be out on a short week if he's in concussion protocol.

Tyron probably won't play again knowing him

Status
Not open for further replies.