Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs game thread 1st Half***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please remember to keep it within guidelines.

Go Cowboys

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Sounds like scandrick is going to start for mo and mo will play in the nickel.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
All the talk about Reid knowing us, what about the fact that we know his schemes and tendencies as well?

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
I've decided to not even bother with finding a stream. Too complicated, too much malware. I know there are work arounds but I can't really be bothered with it at the moment.

I'll be in here, with Gamecast on.

So as much as people hate the play by plays that posters sometimes provide, I sure don't mind them.

phildominator

Reaction score
Let's see how long we can keep this going. It'll help our Boyz have a virtual homefield advantage as they are on the road today. We need to help them all we can!

....when I post 'Go', you post "COWBOYS!!!!!" Then someone else posts "GO" and so on...

GO!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I've decided to not even bother with finding a stream. Too complicated, too much malware. I know there are work arounds but I can't really be bothered with it at the moment.

So as much as people hate the play by plays that posters sometimes provide, I sure don't mind them.

Have antivirus running in the background. The sites just give popup windows. Just close the x on the top corner. No biggie.

Joshmil53

Reaction score

Adblock?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
General consensus on the pregame circuit seems to be a Cowboys loss.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys are 8-0 when Murray gets 20 or more carries.

I would start the game with 20 runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.