Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Andrew who...... please don't let me find the chicken littles on this board! Cowards! #finishthefight

Let's not pretend, and start acting funny just because we are winning. Luck is still a great QB, and missing his #1 weapon. We are playing great, but don't pound your chest because we are up.

I doubt you make this statement, if we are laying face down on the ground and taking it from the colts and luck.

bark

Reaction score
Turnovers and special teams plays are the only way the colts get back in this

mldardy

Reaction score
Let's not pretend, and start acting funny just because we are winning. Luck is still a great QB, and missing his #1 weapon. We are playing great, but don't pound your chest because we are up.

I doubt you make this statement, if we are laying face down on the ground and taking it from the colts and luck.
Let's slow down on this. He's good but great. Not yet. Not even close IMO.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

Tons of dropped passes all over the place, the ball is bouncing our way tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.