Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Just a great first half, huh?

This Colts team still scares me, though.

No lead is safe with the Cowboys they can't afford to relax it doesn't take much for the tide to turn when a team has a great QB and an explosive offense.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
No lead is safe with the Cowboys they can't afford to relax it doesn't take much for the tide to turn when a team has a great QB and an explosive offense.

Yeah, I'd love to see the team just stomp the life out of these guys in the 2nd half. Don't let up like the Bears game.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Boys... THIS TEAM IS GROWING BEFORE OUR EYES.. Starting to feel like '92. Can we make some noise before we're "supposed to?" Who can be our Charles Haley?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Colts don't have the Eagles pass rush, and their OL isn't as good as the Eagles either. Oh ya, no running game.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I agree. They are definitely off though. Much of that is the pressure by the defense. As @Risen Star said, these guys are playing like their hair's on fire. But all the dropped passes. Sometimes you just have days like that.

Actually Colts are one of the top teams in the league with drop passes. It's not a one game fluke

Tawney88

Reaction score
Andrew who...... please don't let me find the chicken littles on this board! Cowards! #finishthefight

Great a call out post. You're such great fan. :rolleyes: How about you leave so you don't have to read any post that may differ from your opinion. Posters like you make this board hard to stomach.

Plankton

Reaction score
Here's how I would sum up the first half:

giphy.gif

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You know a few of us were doing the math on a TD here at the half and another one coming out at the start of the 3rd quarter.

As it is, I'm considering playing my backup QB and not risking my franchise if the first drive doesn't end up in 7 points if I'm the Colts.

Plankton

Reaction score
The Cowboys need to play 60 minutes. No let up, no matter what the score is.

bark

Reaction score
They don't score on the first dr of the second half and luck sits

Daillest88

Reaction score
2 penalties all year and people act like he is terrible game in and game out. How many defenders in the NFL have had less? See if some of the haters can figure that out

Lol he sucks, he takes horrible angles. Don't like him , he's a backup

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd love to see the team just stomp the life out of these guys in the 2nd half. Don't let up like the Bears game.

Well just last week Philly overcame a 21 point deficit so the Cowboys have to stay on them. Everything that could go wrong for the Colts did in the first half we can't expect that in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.