Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
Why are people blaming Maher for the blocked FG??!! Did you not see the penetration the lineman got right up the middle?

dwreck27

Reaction score
Don’t worry David Helman said this game doesn’t matter!

Let the eagles and skins win us the division with their losses

just_catch_it

Reaction score
We better start scoring TDs!! Better look for Cooper. This is going to get Ugly fast!!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I'm SICK of our tendency to play it VERY safe once we cross the 50. (I fully blame Garrett and Linehan, because it's been that way since Garrett arrived).

What's so wrong about blowing an opponent out?

There is no killer instinct or desperation in Garrett until jobs are on the line.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
How come our coaches never let Dak go no huddle, until the end of the game? No huddle puts a lot of pressure on the D, but our coaches don’t realize this!

Staubacher

Reaction score
Garrett has trained many of our fans well. We haven't clinched anything. A loss today and the Skins and Eagles could win and be only a game back w 2 to play.

You can't just assume wins in the NFL. You gotta clinch as soon as you can.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I have read this numerous times already on this forum today and No offense but the next time I read this I'm going to vomit. The Cowboys have a chance to clinch the division and seal a playoff berth today with a victory

If this game "means little" to our team, then we are rooting for a bunch of damned losers

Cowboys will still win division today. Skins and Eagles will lose too.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I wonder if they even care about our ST? ST have sucked for decades. I can't think of another team as bad as ours. Cole Beasley would never be a punt returner on any other team. That blicked FG was on Maher. It hit the dudes elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.