Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The only good thing about being down this early is that we're hopefully gonna play more aggressive on offense early in the game (instead of in the 4th quarter).

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Saying that this game looks to be a blow out, so did the Chargers-Chiefs game. It's a good thing that the Chargers didn't stop playing until the clock hit zero.

Carson

Reaction score
I have read this numerous times already on this forum today and No offense but the next time I read this I'm going to vomit. The Cowboys have a chance to clinch the division and seal a playoff berth today with a victory

If this game "means little" to our team, then we are rooting for a bunch of damned losers

Sadly, it’s setting up for a perfect Garrett scenario.

We lose ... but clinch when the Eagles and Skins lose.

We rest the last two weeks ... stink it up in the playoffs

slomoxn

Reaction score
He’s right. This game means very little to us and the players know it.
That’s to us meaning those of us sittting on our rear ends whining and moaning. No player I’ve ever met wanted to lose so I’m sure this game means something to them, if nothing else a measuring stick and momentum; they know you don’t just turn it on and off, especially lwith this coaching staff.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I have read this numerous times already on this forum today and No offense but the next time I read this I'm going to vomit. The Cowboys have a chance to clinch the division and seal a playoff berth today with a victory

If this game "means little" to our team, then we are rooting for a bunch of damned losers

Not only that, but we can also move up seeds if we stay hot.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak miss throws again.....Hurns had him....la la la la Colts block -7 now should have been +7 ......Accuracy the MOST important item a QB must have

Zman5

Reaction score
JG needs to clap faster. Players need the extra motivation.

Eddie

Reaction score
No urgency. Sleepwalking through this game on D.

Dak going long on 3rd and 4 was unnecessary. Get the first down first.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I'm SICK of our tendency to play it VERY safe once we cross the 50. (I fully blame Garrett and Linehan, because it's been that way since Garrett arrived).

What's so wrong about blowing an opponent out?

I dont see the playcalling changing until we hit the redzone, and then still very little. The problem is all our routes are slow developing so as the field shrinks, so does our time and margin for error. It's egregiously bad coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.