Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
3 and outs . KM can design a play for 3& 13 anytime ?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Collinsworth is a clown. Can’t stand that guy and his over the top love fest with the Colts tonight.

GRCowboy

Reaction score
Prescott is atrocious. Lamb was WIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE OPEN for the touchdown on that 2nd down play, but instead he plays check down charlie and throws to Zeke for 3 yards on 2nd and 16... Pathetic QB.

I think he would have scored
It was Lamb

Lamb deserves to play with a better quarterback and better franchise that actually cares about winning. He'd be putting up Justin Jefferson numbers or better with a better team and QB.

MS17

Reaction score
He's washed up. Reminds me of Bledsoe here in his final season. He's slow of foot and seeing ghosts. You just have to keep bringing the pressure and he'll misfire or crumble.
I think that sums it up pretty well. That Ryan pass and interception at 1:32 left in the half is probably 'Good Night, Colts' the way Cowboys defense is playing. But they're still only one possession behind.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Don’t need zeke running much today -lamb was wide open dumb pass to zeke.

Cydios

Reaction score
2 yard up the center.. and why was someone even holding?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Not a lot of room to run up the middle tonight.

Buckner and Co are some dawgs man.. But you still have to test them every once in a while. Can't let them completely away from doing what you do.

jokercard

Reaction score
KM and the penalty as usual kill any chance to take control of the game. Give the ball to Pollard running the ball. Just stupid stupid stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.