Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Prescott is atrocious. Lamb was WIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE OPEN for the touchdown on that 2nd down play, but instead he plays check down charlie and throws to Zeke for 3 yards on 2nd and 16... Pathetic QB.
He is the worst. Quite possibly the most overrated player in the NFL. I hate him.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Bad series of plays there. I liked the first down delay, bad holding call then a bunch of short stuff. Situations like that are excellent for an RB screen that doesn't exist in this offense for some reason.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
that holding call will kill every drive

NFL refs understand it. I don't blame them at all. This was about to be a blow out on SNF. They needed to do something. Good call IMO. Keep this thing interesting.

I'm sure they didn't show a replay either.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Defense gotta bail out Dak again, gotta make the field so short Dak starts in the redzone to get points

Creeper

Reaction score
Not a good series for Dak there. But the penalty sort of forced the issue.

Sydla

Reaction score
I honestly don’t see how Dak doesn’t see CD 8 yds from any colt with nothing between him and the end zone. He frustrates me so much

He's literally right behind Elliott in his field of vision there. So it's not like he was on the other side of field or jsut out of his view. If you are looking at Elliott Lamb is in the same field of vision there. Totally missed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.