Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Offense needs to open things up downfield a little more. Colts arent having to defend deep, allows them to keep everything in front and keeps tgem in the game.
you need to run the ball and do that off play action. Our Moron of an OC is random in his play calling outsmarting himself and doesn't know how to set the defenses up.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Matt Ryan is borderline using the bathroom on himself when they call passes

hes shook.....gotta keep rattling him

He's washed up. Reminds me of Bledsoe here in his final season. He's slow of foot and seeing ghosts. You just have to keep bringing the pressure and he'll misfire or crumble.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just noticed that Taylor had 55 yards in that first half. Didn't look like he was doing that much damage. Kudos to him. Hate seeing a talent like that gimpy all season. Good to see him back closer to his normal self.. But he could have waited another week..
I'm glad they haven't used him more. He is giving the Cowboys fits.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Great teams find ways to win even if they aren't playing their best. That INT was monumental.

yeah, turned the half around...indy was going for the lead and then getting the ball to start the second half. Instead the Cowboys up by 8. Need to shut them down in the first series and score some more.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
So like I said in the other thread, I’m impressed by the lack of stupidity penalties. It’s nice to see for once

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I'd like to see the D bring more pressure on throwing downs instead of rushing 4 and dropping back; Ryan has been able to find the soft spots when we don't bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.