Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jstopper

Reaction score
The Eagles and 49ers are not afraid of playing the Cowboys in the playoffs.

In fact they are looking forward to it.

The eagles team beat this same colts team last week by 1 point and only scored 17 points. I’m sure you didn’t know that because your type of fan doesn’t watch other teams to actually know what you’re talking about

Creeper

Reaction score
Keep putting pressure on Matt Ryan.

I'd like t see them tighten up the coverage a bit too. It looks like every team in the the league is going to challenge Anthony Brown deep at least once. I bet we see that play again on the first drive in the second half.

JustChip

Reaction score
Matt Ryan is borderline using the bathroom on himself when they call passes

hes shook.....gotta keep rattling him
I’m at the game and he literally is pointing out Parsons on every pass play. They are so concerned about Parsons it’s freeing up others to put the pressure in. Individual sack stats don’t tell the whole story.

JJ1986

Reaction score
The eagles team beat this same colts team last week by 1 point and only scored 17 points. I’m sure you didn’t know that because your type of fan doesn’t watch other teams to actually know what you’re talking about
Yup, the Eagles almost lost to the Colts. The Colts defense is good!

CWR

Reaction score

Also, disregarding the fact the 9ers have no qb. Lame **.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

The 49ers are also down to a 3rd string QB with zero talent. Some people on this board really must get off to Dallas losing. Good lord.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
they got 1 turnover. They also allowed points on the colts first 3 drives against them. You sound silly
You’re obviously not watching. The first was 3 points on a short field set upon by bad punt and penalty. They scored on the second which was on Brown I’ll give you that. They didn’t score third possession so wrong there. Their next field goal was off Daks interception. Dak hasn’t done much and that’s a fact

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t get why so many fans are crapping on the Cowboys when they’re winning 21-13 at the half against a very good defense. Worst fans anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.