Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
What a joke. How about you get something on the board Offense. You gonna get shut out. They will be playing soft Dak. You should be able to pick them apart now. Maybe now you run with it. Or hey why not take another sack.

This game isn’t in Dak though. A few drops and a few penalties. No sense of urgency. Like I said before, same old JG team.

visionary

Reaction score
how the hell is indy only 7-6?
wouldnt want to play them in play-offs.

Indy is a 7-6 team because they are 7-6

We are a division leader because Philly is a walking mash unit and Commanders starting QB got hurt

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
5 yards per attempt today.

If you were wondering if last week's late game outburst was an anomaly, the answer is...yeah, yep.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Nah.

Don’t particularly care. That penalty isn’t called 95% of the time.

Ticky tack bullcrap.

No it is called because a WR can’t catch when a player has both arms around him where he can’t put hands up. You are barking up the wrong tree. Now the last holding call was horrible. But we suck today so who cares

Carnes

Reaction score
Exactly.

How many times have you seen the team with the leading rusher in the league, have this much difficulty scoring points?

We have a serious quarterback issue
There are 10 other players out there .This line is putred at best and recievers dropping easy catches .Dak us not perfect but it is a team effort.

CB61

Reaction score
Yep, I don't see how he could possibly do worse today anyway
I would like to see them use him like the Saints use their quarterback number 7 of course that would mean being creative and that's not allowed in Dallas under Scott lend a hand to the other team

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
What a joke. How about you get something on the board Offense. You gonna get shut out. They will be playing soft Dak. You should be able to pick them apart now. Maybe now you run with it. Or hey why not take another sack.

This game isn’t in Dak though. A few drops and a few penalties. No sense of urgency. Like I said before, same old JG team.
Like a rerun

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I don't think Dak has even attempted a pass downfield in this 2nd half. Even you get picked off, so be it. You need chunk yards and big plays to comeback. But he wants to protect his stats

Alohawg1

Reaction score
See, it's not all one player. So one guy misses a block- result, blocked fg subtract 3 pts. Another guy drops a td- result, subtract 6 pts.. QB underthrows a few, subtract at least another 6 pts.. A hold here and there, drives end, subtract another 3, maybe 6 pts.. Defense not in the mood to play, add 20 pts.. It's a team effort or lack thereof.
Owner and Coaches are idiots, subtract any real success for a few years.....

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Emmitt Smith would have carried this team to the Divisional title today, even with one shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.