Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah that bullet to Beasley was Dak's fault he held the ball too long causing Looney to hold.
te online has to stop holding..seriously its horrible even one on LP today..blocked Fg both lines are BAD TODAY..this ones over put in Rush and Smith and let this be wake up call..

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
They talk about complementary football. We are playing complementarily bad football today.

HungryLion

Reaction score
HOW IS A PASS WHERE THE RECEIVER HAS TO JUMP UNDERTHROWN?

The clowns in the booth who don’t know what they’re talking about, created a narrative and people are blindly going with it.

If the TE doesn’t jump the ball hits him for an easy completion.

The TE was also dropping the ball before the defender touched it too.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Well hopefully this butt kicking will wake this team up and put then back on underdog mode.

Zordon

Reaction score
i feel like 75% of this game has been the commentators analyzing penalties and missed calls. the NFL product STINKS.

DJordan23

Reaction score
If it was jus the offense I wouldn’t be so concerned. But the defense is getting abused today. They aren’t doing anything at all today.
The defense seem to be a step or two slow today, and they're missing tackles like crazy.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We may be shut out.

Does Jerry seriously consider signing Dak early? I just dont see it....Luck is conducting a clinic .

Penalties and a dropped TD, isn't helping the case either. Blame to go all around

Status
Not open for further replies.