Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nav22

Reaction score
It is always someone else's fault when you excuse how the pass was delivered.
LOLLLLL

It’s cute how Charles Davis convinced you of that last one.

TE was already dropping the ball before the defender made any kind of contact.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
How can you lob the ball over the middle and our safety never gets there. It’s almost like the scheme doesn’t allow for safeties to help cover deep passes. They are alway two steps late.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Richards didn't have a good defense very game plan. But it's the offensive players that lost this game.

aria

Reaction score
Wow.....anyone want to say this isn’t 1 sided officiating
Sure, did you not watch the first half? I haven’t seen a holding calling against us that wasn’t justified. There was also an obvious PI ona key down that wasn’t called against us. I also remember a 10 page thread laughing at NO fans for complaining about the officiating. I also remember the Eagles getting clearly screwed.

I’m not saying every hold is called but this is what NFL officiating has become and when it works in our favor there isn’t one person complaining (actually I do, because I hate bad officiating that determines outcomes of games even if we win). This has been the only game I’ve watched since the Eagles game and I almost didn’t even watch it just for that reason. NFL officiating sucks and it can be easily argued that we won the past two games due to poor officiating.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Are you dumb? So what exactly has been Daks fault today?

You're right

Tons of teams with top tier qb repeatedly struggle to score points in the red zone, week after week

I'll give you the Olawale drop. That's not on Dak. But aside from that Dak has been marginal. Missed a lot of throws late, low, behind and taken an awful sack

Par for the course

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
TY didn’t practice all week folks. Did the coaches game plan like he wasn’t going to play? I mean come on.

CB61

Reaction score
What is the rushing average today 7.9 yards per carry this defense hasn't been that bad since the early 2000s

Staubacher

Reaction score
Colts are a decent team, not great.

We look this bad vs them the playoffs will be an embsrassment.

Defense was exposed as frauds today

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Is the Commanders game more entertaining than this at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.