Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
always. It’s kije every weak. He’s sucks for like three quarters and then they pop in a5 the last second pretending the first three quarters didn’t matter

the main difference is this week the defense hasn't been able to carry his sorry *** while he tried to figure out what to do, and so they're going to get the blame

CB61

Reaction score
Well there's our chance, yeah I know that means the offense has to come back on the field I'm not that excited

Jipper

Reaction score
This games over I'm outta here...soft *** team with division clinch possible. Typical. I'm not usually negative but if we show up for the playoffs(if we manage to get there) like this then we're in huge trouble.

The cowboys don't play well when they don't have to....simple as that were going to win yh3 east today bc wash and Philly lose....we didn't need to win this game and as such we just didn't even try.

This typical for this team

mldardy

Reaction score
How is it 3rd and 1 when he lost a yard or two on the previous play?

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
We are simply getting beat. We can't stop the run, can't pass protect, can't throw the right way, can't even call the right plays. It's just Zeke right now.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Was that a 3rd down stop I just witnessed?

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Dak is having
Paging Gregory.

Paging Collins.

Paging Tank.

Paging LVE.

Paging Jaylon.

Paging Awuzie.

Paging Brown.

Paging Heath.

Do any of you care? You're supposed to be elite, yet you're getting completely abused.

We need the comeback

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Im confused. What happens when it becomes 4th down? Haven’t seen this in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.