Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nav22

Reaction score
Not if it’s in a position where once it hits the hands of the TE the defender can simply knock it away.

You look foolish here.
It’s cute how Charles Davis sold you. LOL!

The ball was bobbled before the defender got there.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The sad thing is the Colts aren’t a great team and Dallas can’t compete with them today. Colts are a fringe playoff team going no where this year, just goes to show how terrible Dallas is capable of playing any given week.
If this was a playoff game, it would be a lot closer IMO. The Colts just need this game a LOT more than we do, I really think that's the difference maker.

mldardy

Reaction score
Throw to Jarwin was a bad one. Missed Hurns for a big play. Like I said, a contributor. I've been ragging on the defense all afternoon.
Throw to Jarwin should have been caught. The throw wasn't that bad.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Can't call interference.

That means the QB got the ball out on time and made the DB react.

tsumma

Reaction score
I don't even know who we're going to play in the playoffs but I already know we're going to get smoked lol this team folds like a lawn chair

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Dak is the only QB in the league who takes sacks. And has receivers drop balls. And a patchwork OL that can't help themselves from holding
Did you say he's the only one who takes sacks? I just day Rogers take one but ok.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
What is Dak's hang up with running today? He hasn't taken off a single time. Luck has been picking and choosing the right times.

Nav22

Reaction score
Was still a tough catch. You're acting like that 1 dropped pass ruined the game. Expecting too much from these okayish tight ends. Lmao
I’m not “acting” like anything. Jarwin dropped a pass and I’m stating that fact.

You’re upset because it goes against your narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.