Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Now, on THAT POINT, I agree.

His propensity to take a sack is infuriating.
My problem is the mistakes he made don't seem that serious at the time but they add up! I personally do not want to see us have to go get another quarterback I think he is fixable but not with the current quarterbacks coach or offense of coordinator I would have gone out and got the guy that got fired at Texas A&M I would have gave him him $5000000 to come work with Prescott, the problem is you would have to work for Jerry Jones essentially that be biggest issue I believe

Cydios

Reaction score
Hey gang.. We're frustrated.. but we're not the Eagles.. Don't turn on each other. We got to take it from the haters this week. It's hard being a Dallas fan sometimes.

InTheZone

Reaction score
When Dallas faces a competent secondary that takes away Daks favorite part of the field you can just feel the glitch. Slow processing, late duck passes. His mistakes are exposed when the first isn't immediately wide open.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Expected the loss, but the offensive performance is awful. Might want to consider pulling an Alexander on Linehan.

superonyx

Reaction score
It's never Daks fault. lol

Actually, it's the defense today. They look disinterested.
It’s never just 1 persons fault.

This is the NFL. The other team gets paid to play also.

We are on the road against a team that needs to win out to make the playoffs and we just came off several huge emotional games.

This result isn’t shocking... yet people will overreact and bring the pitchforks out for Dak.
They are looking for a reason.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
this game sums up our offensive crapfest we had all year. If it wasn't for this defense I think Garrett and Linecrap would we gone this offseason. I still think linehan is gone. Sad another coach gone to Garrett crap system.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
This whole game is dink and dunk , what the heck , they have 7 dbs covering 3 recievers ????

Status
Not open for further replies.