Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
If Garrett had any sense he would take over play calling or hire someone else ASAP to salvage the offense like Zimmer did.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
As I tend to agree, but it's one thing to lose a close game but our "elite playoff" team is getting blown out. If we had a good coaching crew, I would say look we learn and move on.. but not this team.
I will say the Colts game plan is similar to what the Seahawks would do to us. The defense and offensive line are going to have to come to play or we are going home.

Gaede

Reaction score
For some reason, I actually thought the team would come out with a new wrinkle for the Colts. It looks like they didn't even prepare, and they came out completely flat like they didn't have anything to prove anymore.

That's exactly what it looks like.

It's like we came into this game expecting to lose

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
For some reason, I actually thought the team would come out with a new wrinkle for the Colts. It looks like they didn't even prepare, and they came out completely flat like they didn't have anything to prove anymore.
Relax. We're just saving it for the playoffs...maybe? lol

visionary

Reaction score
I'm not frustrated. I'm very happy this happened. Our heads were to gassed. If this is a wake up call, then this is a good thing. If we lose our last two games then we deserve what we got.

You guessed Garrett's plan
He wanted us to lose LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.