Cowboys Vs Colts:***Game Thread***

crunk-colt

Reaction score
now i better hope san diego loses tonight... colts prove today that they suck vs 3-4 defenses!! :p: just like always.

sk0aL

Reaction score
I can't believe we did it. I'm really speechless.

We just beat the juggernaut that was the 9-0 Colts.

crunk-colt

Reaction score
well the bright side is we dont have to worry about the undefeated stuff at the end of the season. i predict 14-2 or 13-3

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
crunk-colt;1172897 said:
now i better hope san diego loses tonight... colts prove today that they suck vs 3-4 defenses!! :p: just like always.

Nothing to hang your head over. You still have a great team to root for and they are without a doubt the team to beat in the AFC.

BTW, your smack talking after the Colts went ahead was pretty classless but other than that, I thought you were fairly civil with our members.

crunk-colt

Reaction score
the loss isnt what is so bad, ill get over that in a few days, it was just the TERRIBLE play by the colts. its a sign of future things to come in the playoffs because san diego and NE run a 3-4... i REALLY hope we dont play san diego.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
God, I love the Dallas Cowboys.

Now let's focus and beat the tar out of the Bucs on T-day.

marchetta

Reaction score
crunk-colt;1172897 said:

Glad to see u didn't run away like a scared little girl. How about a little props for the boys? :laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2:

crunk-colt

Reaction score
semi props to the cowboys, but TBH it was more of the colts terrible play on offense... manning played like a dog and gave you guys 7!

Bizwah

Reaction score
crunk-colt;1173094 said:
semi props to the cowboys, but TBH it was more of the colts terrible play on offense... manning played like a dog and gave you guys 7!

Hey, we've been doing that all year long.

Haley94

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1172858 said:
Sometimes it is good to be wrong...this is one of them because I felt we were not going to win this one.

Glad to be wrong

I was there with ya at the half. It's good to be wrong.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
crunk-colt;1173094 said:
:jerk:

Enjoy the never-ending blueballing your team provides. You will never win the big one with Frankenmanning at QB.

Have a safe trip back to your board, loser.

crunk-colt

Reaction score
eman721;1173129 said:
:jerk:

Enjoy the never-ending blueballing your team provides. You will never win the big one with Frankenmanning at QB.

Have a safe trip back to your board, loser.

big talk for a 6-4 team, loser.