Cowboys Vs Colts:***Game Thread***

tyke1doe

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1172804 said:
Wow. Crow eaten and it hasn't tasted better.

Now if we can get the other Cowboys "this game is over the Colts win in the first half" fans to eat a hefty spoon-full. :D

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Eskimo;1172808 said:
Colts still with one TO - we should be able to run about 1:35 off the clock with 3 runs.

That would leave them with 25 seconds and a whole field to drive even if Vandy misses the FG. I like those chances.

nope they have no TO's left, great challenge dungy!

Eskimo

Reaction score
One thing I'll say about the team's effort today - they have heart. Nice to see them turn this around and work as a team.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Eskimo;1172808 said:
Colts still with one TO - we should be able to run about 1:35 off the clock with 3 runs.

No timeouts left, they lost one on the challenge.

rgcowboys

Reaction score
Bold call on 3rd down. BP went for the win, and wasn't putting it in Vandys hand. Great win for the Boys, lets beat T.B. next week.

Ren

Reaction score
RoY WiLL!@MS F@N;1172819 said:
the officials might review to see if glenn fumbled the ball cause the colts are saying it was out

it was before the 2min warning and the colts don't have any timeouts so they can't

SacredStar

Reaction score
Star4Ever;1172823 said:
INdy's o-line has gotten away with holding all day long.

I agree, I have never seen so much blatant holding all year long. Thank God Dallas was able to overcome that.

PatsWin2002

Reaction score
Congratulations to Cowboys nation. :bow:

The formula was out there and you were the first ones to execute it properly to beat the perennial November champions!