Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts post game thread

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Tony's right, his whole career he's always been playing for something at the end of the year. A lot of QBs can't say that.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Mince told the truth about the fans. He said it was electric in there. He said they fed off the crowd, and look what happened.

Respect the star:starspin:

MikeT22

Reaction score
2014 NFC East Champs!

T-Day night that would've been a tough call. To clinch with a week left in the season is almost unreal.

GO COWBOYS!

visionary

Reaction score
Great game today
I could relax and enjoy it

Players deserve props for executing a great game but Garrett and the coaches deserve credit for having a good game plan and for having the team ready

IAmLegend

Reaction score
B5a90dHCQAAs3Ea.jpg

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I still can't believe they took care of business like that. They've struggled so much doing that for so long, it was amazing to watch the team collectively snatch this thing and put it to bed before the final game.

So many guys are shaking the stigmas they've been carrying around (quite a few of them earned):
  • Romo chokes in big games
  • Murray is injury prone and can't finish a season
  • Witten is too old
  • Dez disappears too often
  • We don't have any safeties
  • The defense can't make plays
  • The offense is too inconsistent
  • The coach can't coach
  • The GM can't GM
  • Etc.
The team is finally coming together as just that, a team and it's beautiful to watch. Hopefully this isn't the end of the journey.

Turtle0986

Reaction score
What a great game, glad to hear Cowboys fans at the game were really into this evening home field advantage can make a difference. Glad the season didnt come down to another all or nothing game for a playoff spot, Boys took care of business this evening

basilhayden

Reaction score
It's nice to see them playing WELL for once at the end of the year. Enjoyable!!

basilhayden

Reaction score
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TODAY??? I DVR'd the game and just saw the score. I'm in shock and ectasy!

The Colts didn't show up. They really had nothing to play for.
JK !! We owned them from the beginning . Romo was out there throwing aces and strikes ALL DAY.

yimyammer

Reaction score
The Colts didn't show up. They really had nothing to play for.
JK !! We owned them from the beginning . Romo was out there throwing aces and strikes ALL DAY.

So sweet! I'm watching now, I can't believe they did a fake punt in the 1st qtr from their own 20 yard line

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Congrats to all Zoners and the Boys ! Missed the game unfortunately , was on a plane :(

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TODAY??? I DVR'd the game and just saw the score. I'm in shock and ectasy!

our o-line imposed their will.

romo was throwing darts

defense led by ro- mac and hitchens showed up big time.

outstanding team effort.
the colts shot themselves in the foot several times..penalties and dropped passes....none bigger than the fake punt.
the colts dropped a lot of passes....not sure it would of made a difference in the outcome...would have been a closer game though.

we pretty much dominated this game...it was beautiful to watch.

when we went up 35-0 i actually felt an euphoric feeling i can't describe.