Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts post game thread

yimyammer

Reaction score
our o-line imposed their will.

romo was throwing darts

defense led by ro- mac and hitchens showed up big time.

outstanding team effort.
the colts shot themselves in the foot several times..penalties and dropped passes....none bigger than the fake punt.
the colts dropped a lot of passes....not sure it would of made a difference in the outcome...would have been a closer game though.

we pretty much dominated this game...it was beautiful to watch.

when we went up 35-0 i actually felt an euphoric feeling i can't describe.

My gawd!! I thought for sure this would be a dog fight, I still can't believe it

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Each of the past 3 games, been better and better, the way this team plays, and can overcome some bad points in a game.
Very nice going into last weekend of the season, having the east wrapped up. Still want to have payback against the Commanders, but only if the game means we get a higher seed. If not, then I'm for resting the starters and any players with injuries no matter how minor.

Congrats to the NFC East Champs, and thanks for making us all enjoy Christmas a bit more.
will there be a lot more Cowboys gifts under the tree......

popp1234

Reaction score
Anyone says that is 100% lying. They had a lot to play for today and wanted/needed this win very much. They got trucked like they have against other good teams.

But I guarantee you that will be the discussion on Eagles' radio stations.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
seahawks win today and cardinals i believe come to dallas as a wild card.

without their 1st and 2nd string QBs, they see how it feels when we didn't have romo. i hope we crush them.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Damn, the Colts dropped a ton of balls in this game (FYI-just now watching on my DVR)

yimyammer

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the game threads are? Do they get deleted after the game?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

TheDoctor

Reaction score
But I guarantee you that will be the discussion on Eagles' radio stations.

I've been checking WIP radio after the blowout, but there's no live broadcasting for some reason...it's like the whole station shut down and jumped off a bridge. All I'm hearing are hosts and fans being convinced they will beat Washington and Luck will shred the Dallas defense....yeah spot on predictions Philly.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Just curious, is this the first time since the division re-alignment that Dallas has swept their AFC opponents?