Game Day ***Cowboys vs Colts post game thread***

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I like that Dak is throwing more confidently than late last year. He'll throw some picks in the process, but I just hope he and the receivers can fine tune their chemistry before playoff time. Confident throwing dak (even with picks) helps open up the run game too! Scared check down dak........defenses load the box!

As for the run game......I believe when Tyron is inserted, it will only get more dominant!

JayFord

Reaction score
So my friend is desperate and says dallas hasnt beat a real nfl team yet

btw hes a commanders fan and says his team just went to battle with one of the best teams in the NFL (Giants) while we havent played nobody

logic....when it comes to cowboys hate

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like that Dak is throwing more confidently than late last year. He'll throw some picks in the process, but I just hope he and the receivers can fine tune their chemistry before playoff time. Confident throwing dak (even with picks) helps open up the run game too! Scared check down dak........defenses load the box!

As for the run game......I believe when Tyron is inserted, it will only get more dominant!

Had another 2 picks tonight only they screwed the Colts out of the second one.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Can we have more games during furry conventions? I always am in a much better mood during a game when I'm at a convention or just after haha.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
How sad to be so negative....can't even enjoy a win.....must suck.
There’s nothing wrong with thinking big picture as a fan, especially with our lack of success over the past 30 years. Rayne Dakota can get away with that subpar play against subpar teams, but it’ll eventually bite you in the playoffs.

nobody

Reaction score
Had another 2 picks tonight only they screwed the Colts out of the second one.

That's true, but I like Dak throwing more confidently rather than playing scared like he had been since last year's injury. It might lead to a few more interceptions in the season, but it opens the game up and the Cowboys feast. Sure, the Colts suck, but good teams are supposed to blow out bad teams. That's what they did. Let's hope they keep that winning streak going against the Texans. They're a better team than the Colts, but I think if the Cowboys clean up a few mistakes they're going to dominate again.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Matt Ryan, wow. He was missing throws earlier in the game, but it was like as the game went on, they were more off target. Timing was an issue as well (ie 2 point conversion). Passes over 10 yards seem to have parachutes on them.

Lol this comment was golden. Has to be in trolling the nation this week