***Cowboys vs Colts Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the Cowboys slip up against one of the next three opponents they could begin to sputter out. They’re going to have a tough time staying motivated with Philly having a stranglehold on the NFC East.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
First of all, good afternoon to all and wish us a good game with no injuries.
I think we should win something like 31-13 or 27-17 but I wouldn't put anything passed this team; very bipolar and neurotic. I hope the team brings heart and plays with their A game. Go Cowboys!!!

Praxit

Reaction score
...Keep it civil, gents. No bashing, screetching, lollylagging, butchering, curseing, drinking, smoking..etc..

GO Dallas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9-3

JJ1986

Reaction score
Cowboys are going to win big tonight. We’re ready to put on a show tonight for OBJ.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...Keep it civil, gents. No bashing, screetching, lollylagging, butchering, curseing, drinking, smoking..etc..

GO Dallas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9-3
Agree and I'll throw in: brutal –craptacular –bogus-nasty-ugly – uncool – unholy – jacked up-chumpish-crummy – dodgy – sucky – dumb- twisted- rinky-dink:flagwave::flagwave:

LysleE

Reaction score
Cowboys need to shut down the Colts’ run game so they can then focus on pressuring Ryan; but I think the Cowboys have a tendency at times to play down to their competition.
If the Cowboys play with discipline and focus; cut down on stupid mistakes and penalties they should win handily…but that is a big if…

Status
Not open for further replies.