***Cowboys vs Colts Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aven8

Reaction score
Lots of variables here tonight…..Ryan could play the game of his old life, or Taylor could rush for over 200 which he’s fully capable of.

krentist210

Reaction score
QUOTE="TheHerd, post: 12348239, member: 12375"]The East is over. Without a TOTAL collapse we're the #5 seed, and almost certainly playing TB. I know there's 6 weeks left but this seems to be the collision course we're on. I'd rather stay healthy and be 100% ready for the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

I agree . The very prospect of facing Tommy boy in the playoffs is probably giving this team heartburn as well it should!
TB delights in beating the boys. He'd be trying for 8-0 against the boys hmmm

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The Bucs are a bad match up.

Any team that plays physical seems to be a bad matchup for us. Bucks-49ers-Eagles. Until we learn to give it back even harder than we take it. We're not going anywhere. That is what made the 90's teams so great. They out physical everybody we played. We were the alpha dogs in every game.

morat1959

Reaction score
No turnovers and can we please cut down on the penalties, if so, should win pretty easily unless it’s close and Dak gets that deer in the headlights look.

Maverick84

Reaction score
10 minutes into the game....

"We're not winning this game."

"These slow starts are killing us."

"Dak looks off."

"Remind me what McCarthy does again?"

"RUN THE BALL!"

"LOL at anyone who thinks this team is a contender."
don't forget "this is a family forum."

I'll make sure of it

Twin928

Reaction score
10 minutes into the game....

"We're not winning this game."

"These slow starts are killing us."

"Dak looks off."

"Remind me what McCarthy does again?"

"RUN THE BALL!"

"LOL at anyone who thinks this team is a contender."
U forgot one pollard should start over zeke other than that u got em all lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The East is over. Without a TOTAL collapse we're the #5 seed, and almost certainly playing TB. I know there's 6 weeks left but this seems to be the collision course we're on. I'd rather stay healthy and be 100% ready for the playoffs.

The way Philly is playing and with the remainder of their schedule the NFC East is pretty much over. I knew if Philly didn’t lose today the division is theirs.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Lots of variables here tonight…..Ryan could play the game of his old life, or Taylor could rush for over 200 which he’s fully capable of.
We got to be ready for both. We Absolutely can Not afford to lose another game!

Status
Not open for further replies.