Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Man. After that penalty on Witten it just went downhill. That was a big play by Dunbar.

Kennan Robinson is the definition of a loser. Celebrating and your defense is getting owned. No wonder why they have a losing culture over there.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Potential season ender there.
Lol

The sky is falling!

Seriously though, nice 1sthalf and really with momentum clearly continued, I'd be fine with pulling Romo in the 2nd half.
Either way...so far, so good.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And probably it for the Cowboys. 2nd half could be quite ugly...

Well, when you consider what has to happen along with Dallas winning today, it's easy to understand why you would pull your starters.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
If you started him then he should play.

I was all for completely sitting out but quitting at the half is dumb when you already risked the first half.

Play.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Lol he was bearing weight on it, wasn't being carried, wasn't being supported etc. I walk with my hand on my wife's back all the time is she walking with my assistance? If so I may be asking for some favors.

Your 1st one should be, that Hitchens is ok.

nablives

Reaction score
I love how everybody laughed at Dallas for taking a center in the 1st rd but now they are geniuses. Who's laughing now?

Same people that seem to want a frickin' WR in the 1st round every year, like this is Madden or something.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I hope Hitchens is ok.

The less Wilbur and Cameron Lawrence we see next week, the better.

daveferr33

Reaction score
Are we satisfied yet, Garret
I love how everybody laughed at Dallas for taking a center in the 1st rd but now they are geniuses. Who's laughing now?

I agree. The front office has made many laugh worthy moves; that was not one of them.

erod

Reaction score
His back got wrenched severely on that play - stupid beyond belief that he is in the game.
You're wrong. This young team needs to play, and it needs to keep its momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.