Status
Not open for further replies.

itsaboat

Reaction score
m8asbpK.jpg

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'd love to see Dustin Vaughan come out in the second half. I wouldn't risk Weeden getting dinged up.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Well, when you consider what has to happen along with Dallas winning today, it's easy to understand why you would pull your starters.

Let's see what JG does. If he pulls the defensive starters then it might be time to turn the TV off....

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His back got wrenched severely on that play - stupid beyond belief that he is in the game.

This is just what you perceived to happen? Or did he actually get wrenched? It looked like a fairly routine hit to me. Though Tony should just have covered that ball.
This game is starting to get erratic. We need to settle it down with some long, sustained drives. Or sit the stars and call it a day with the point sufficiently made. I don't like these wild plays with a team like WAS with zero to play for throwing haymakers because 'why not?'

nablives

Reaction score
Ya' know, if the defense is really legit, and the O-line is better with Parnell, sitting Romo, Murray, Dez, and Witten in the second half shouldn't matter. They have a 17 point lead, they've controlled the clock, and they've been able to run on the Skins with all the backs (minus flags). Time to take an early victory formation. The offense stayed sharp. That argument is out the window. Play them in the 2nd half, and you're really pushing it, Red.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Nice. Point made by Garrett. Now time to let the backup RBs grind this out for us.

montgod

Reaction score
I'd love to see Dustin Vaughan come out in the second half. I wouldn't risk Weeden getting dinged up.

I agree.. lets see what he has cause we already know what Weeden can do. Then again, Weeden needs as many reps as possible just in case... who am I kidding if Weeden is in, we are done.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I hope Hitchens is ok.

The less Wilbur and Cameron Lawrence we see next week, the better.

Absolutely.

At least Wilbur throws in an occasional solid play surrounded by 3 bad ones. Lawrence is disaster city.

What's up with Dekoda Watson's hamstring??? It's been over a month now...

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Man. After that penalty on Witten it just went downhill. That was a big play by Dunbar.

Kennan Robinson is the definition of a loser. Celebrating and your defense is getting owned. No wonder why they have a losing culture over there.

Agree. He looked like he had just made a game winning play

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'm feeling greedy. I want the Starters in all game suddenly. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.