Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 1st Half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

visionary

Reaction score
I guess someone told Garrett that they are making fun of him because he only claps and spits and his offense is not flexible so he decided to show us his adaptability by throwing a few winks in there

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Quit worrying about the draft. ... we have a coaching staff that doesn't know how to develop a guy anyways. The worst thing for any player in college right now is getting drafted by the Cowboys.

LOL.....really? The Cowboys are far better at developing their 1st round picks then most teams in this league.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Bosa or that Robinson dude from Alabama would look great in a Cowboys uniform next year.

vlad

Reaction score
Our offense seems to run well in hurry up - i always wondered why we didn't mix that in every now and then with Romo

phildadon86

Reaction score
Absolute worst case scenario would be to get smashed by Commanders starters to the tune of 24-0....then to make a comeback against their 2nd and 3rd teamers.

Literally the worst case scenario.

Its going to happen. This team cant even lose right.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Jay Gruden is just looking across the field as if he is saying.....I'm not going to play my starters much longer....do you really want to lost that #4 draft pick

Zordon

Reaction score
I guess someone told Garrett that they are making fun of him because he only claps and spits and his offense is not flexible so he decided to show us his adaptability by throwing a few winks in there

i wouldnt be surprised. his robotic behavior has been a big talking point the last 2 weeks in dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.