Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
A couple of missed opportunities by Dak on that drive for some open TDs. Skins were fortunate there.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You guys are funny. The quarterback has to make every throw, the running back must make a gain every time and the receiver needs to catch every pass that hits his hands.
Tough crowd.
You know how it goes when people aren't the ones playing lol. I agree with you even though I think Dez should have made that catch

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dez needs to forget that Norman is covering him and focus on what he needs to do. A stalled drive because of a loss of focus.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dez haters sound like people who never watch football outside of the Cowboys. Receivers do drop balls and believe it or not, they do not always catch for 100+ yards.
I'm a hater because I would like him to catch a ball that hits him in the hands. Thanks for the info

Proximo

Reaction score
I'd be delighted if we forced a turnover on this drive. Maybe Byron or Lee is about to do something nice for us?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
A couple of missed opportunities by Dak on that drive for some open TDs. Skins were fortunate there.

Dak also converted 3rd and 8 and 3rd and 14, and the Skins dropped a pick. We were also fortunate there.

Status
Not open for further replies.