Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Easy guys.....just remember that these are the growing pains that Dak needs to go thru. And 10 games in its been a pleasant experience of going thru "dak growing pains".

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Earlier had Dez open for 7 and later missed Butler for 7 and had Witten open for 7 as well. We settle down some we would blow these bums out

Yes, I love what Dak has done this year, but there were some blown opportunities on that drive. I can understand coming off Dez on the long route, although he had time to hang with him for the move that got Dez wide open.

He also missed Williams streaking toward the end zone on the beautiful throw to Beasley, although I'm not Williams' man fell down before Dak released his throw.

However, the throw to Butler or to Witten needs to be a connection in a game against another good offense.

khiladi

Reaction score
Seriously. NFL being greedy for as much advertising money as possible is going to drive away fans. The amount of commercials is ridiculous!

That's the way sports are now.. all the money is in the tv-revenue sharing, meaning marketing.. it's not going anywhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.