Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Commanders knew it, the entire nation knew that was coming.

The run hasn't dominated at all tonight and we decide to rely on it at the goal line? If you agreed with Gruden, you now see why he's not a coach anymore.

benson

Reaction score
I can not stand our coaching staff anymore. I don't know how anyone can put up with this. How unbelievably predictable. Washington has shown they can stop our short-yard ground game attack. We run it into their teeth anyway?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
They'll score a touch down. We'll have like 50 seconds to lose the game as usual. Same ole song and dance.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Not even a pitch? A run right up the middle? I am amazed at how horrible this scheme is

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Wth

What was that , real slow developing by the time dmac got the ball the OL had pushed the Commanders into EZ but left both flanks open for the guys to come and tackle rb

bark

Reaction score
I'll have to say would rather have seen turbin in that situation but oh well carry on. Feels like the Seattle game all over

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
11 players on defense knowing a run is coming vs. 9 blockers, it's simple math. If Garrett wants to pick up short yardage situations then spread them out with 3-4 WRs and run on their nickel defense.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Weeden, McFadden, Hayden, Randle, etc.

Why is this team so beholden to average/below-average/awful football players?

It's like they are best buddies with all the players and can't move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.