Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
This offense refuses to ATTACK. it's utterly weak minded coaching and game planning

That second down call was weak. Too risky IMO. But they are seeing Dak in practice and in the film room. Maybe they are afraid of putting too much on the kid. He really is playing safe ball out there although I like what I see.

There is no need to open it up until you have to with a QB in his second NFL game.

He starts throwing picks and the din around here will be exponentially worse than it is now.

wilfred

Reaction score
was that really church tf?
CHZfvp3.gif
:flagwave:

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
So you can't produce one play where he "LOOKS" more than average?

On every one of his longer runs he's showed a great combination of vision, balance, speed, and strength. The commentators literally compared his running style to LT. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Gaede

Reaction score
....if there's something called momentum.....it got sucked out with the failed onside kick.....but since Church has made a play for us.....then it's back on JG to mess this up (again).
Time to play it safe with three consecutive TE screens to Swaim. Gotta keep it close

Craig

Reaction score
Carr and church ints in back to back games. The active userbase is going to dwindle after all the impending sliced wrists.

9of11

Reaction score
Well, at least I know we will have more than one interception this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.