Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I just don't understand being completely undermanned on the backend so you do nothing to drum up pressure. It makes absolutely no sense. Marinelli has to start blitzing to help these guys out.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We have to go on a sustained scoring drive with this possession. Defense is wearing down and can't be forced right back on the field.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well they're definitely reading some of our run formations so lenihan's gotta switch up some stuff

Play action would be a nice switch

GIFTS86

Reaction score
The defense just gave up just one touchdown okay Commanders put up 42 points or so against the Green Bay Packers secondary which is just as bad as ours so our defense is doing pretty decent. Stop crying

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
You guys are never satisfied. D has played well today.

One of the best offenses in the league. We have held them to 13 pts. Our offense against their mediocre defense should be more of where the complaining should be, but our fans aren't smart to enough to figure out the real problem.

It's not our defense that can't move the ball.

Qbert

Reaction score
What I would give for an in their primes Haley, Tolbert and Jeffcoat

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Well, I predicted Lee would get an interception but I wasn't thinking it would be for a 2 pt attempt.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
The defense just gave up just one touchdown okay Commanders put up 42 points or so against the Green Bay Packers secondary which is just as bad as ours so our defense is doing pretty decent. Stop crying
titans put up 47...

Status
Not open for further replies.