Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Should have kicked for one, now a fg makes it a 2 score game

A fg makes it a 1 score game if they convert a 2 point conversion again with a TD. They wanted it to be a 3 point game because 4 or 5 means they need a touchdown.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
how are they stopping Zeke?

Cowboys spending way too much time trying to run from obvious running formations and not doing enough in the pass game to back the safeties off. They're trying the deep stuff but until it works the safeties won't care. The corners are dominating the outside right now one-on-one.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
i cannot wait until the offseason and maybe, just maybe, this FO gets some e-ffing playmakers on this defense. i am so tired of the slow burn of watching teams move the ball down the field and never punt and never have turnovers

Not me I can't wait for this season

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Defense has given up 12 points. That's not bad no matter how you want to slice it.

The offense needs to put together a drive here.

Yup. While they haven't been able to get off the field, they haven't given up TDs. So, I'll take that considering we severely lack playmakers on that side of the ball.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Chew up the clock Dak. Let's go with a 12 play 8 minute TV drive here

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
There is no one that picked this team to be where they are right now. So we apparently thought they weren't good enough to start the season. They have apparently been playing out of their minds for 11 weeks.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
One nice TD drive may be all we need to win this thing.

That's a good start!

GIFTS86

Reaction score
See when zeke walked out on that field he looked pissed off and every time someone scores he comes out and runs hard

Status
Not open for further replies.