Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

runback22

Reaction score
I read an article today saying the NFL was trying to make games shorter....maybe they meant starting next week? This is 4th rate "entertainment" and I need this game over so I can go act a fool at the stores tonight!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not a country music fan but I would take this over rap any day.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
OK, I am not a country music fan, is this guy a big deal? My ears hurt!

No, hes the latest country wonder who strangely sounds more pop then country. I guess because he can sing about "country stuff" it makes him credible. He and his band of hipsters look like a bunch of dorks.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I really believe a mandate was passed down by the league this year for officials to mostly ignore contact by defensive backs. We've played more physical and have gotten away with and there's been several calls that could have been made against both teams.

The face mask on Beasley should have been called, though, no matter what.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Washington holding a 3 1/2 minute edge in TOP on us. We need to change that around. Need their D to get tired not ours. We are already letting them move the ball way to easily downfield. Not sure if we can hold them to FG all,game long.

They've scored 95 points their last 3 games. Holding them to 20 would be very good, and probably enough to win.

vlad

Reaction score
This halftime show is about the only thing the cowboys have done wrong all year.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Get this dbag off the stage, get the dumb stage off the FOOTBALL field and get back to what people acctually care about.....

Status
Not open for further replies.